- Tuesday, February 25th, from 7-8 pm
- Thursday, March 6th, from 7-8 pm
- Saturday, March 15th, from 11-12 pm
(GMCHS), is a WASC-accredited alternative high school, is an option available to 11th and 12th grade students who have the opportunity to complete graduation requirements while simultaneously earning college credits on the Grossmont College campus.
For more information, contact:
GROSSMONT MIDDLE COLLEGE HIGH SCHOOL
is a partnership of the Grossmont Union High School District
and Grossmont College on the campus of Grossmont College.
Grossmont Middle College High School provides a bridge from school to career utilizing real life experiences via internships and enriched and rigorous educational opportunities. Our mission is to assist college capable students in the successful completion of high school while concurrently completing coursework that earns college credit and meets college admission requirements.
- Expanding their academic experiences through courses not available at traditional high schools
- Developing critical thinking skills and social/political awareness
- Exploring career pathways through internships and the "world of work"
- Becoming effective communicators via the spoken and written word, including the use of technology